Kiss:-A kiss is the act of pressing one's lips against the lips or other body parts of another or of an object. Cultural connotations of kissing vary widely. Depending on the culture and context, a kiss can express sentiments of love, passion, affection, respect, greeting, friendship, and good luck, among many others. In some situations a kiss is a ritual, formal or symbolic gesture indicating devotion, respect or greeting, as in the case of a bride and groom kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony or national leaders kissing each other in greeting, and in many other situations.
Here are 18 of the most tried-and-tested types of kissing that will make you her personal kissing buddy:
1) Stop-and-Kiss: While walking down the street, grab her playfully and abruptly stop. Pull her close, look into her eyes and kiss her long and gently while running your hands through her hair.
The kiss must be short and sweet - after all, you ARE out on the street, with people around you!
2) Suck Kissing: This is a looong kiss. You need to pucker your lips and suck gently on her lower lip to tease her or to goad her into kissing you back.
3) Nip Kissing: This is the same as Suck Kissing, but instead of sucking her lower lip, you gently nibble it.
4) Earlobe Kissing: Start by kissing her neck then work your way to the back of one ear. Hold her head and entangle your fingers on her hair to help her keep her balance, as this is one of the most erotic among the types of kissing and she might just swoon.
5) Surprise Kiss: When she’s asleep or just lying with her eyes closed, quietly approach and place a gentle kiss on her lips. You might wake her up and she might kiss you back, so you’d better be ready for a just-woke-up kiss fest. ============================================================
6) Eyelid Kissing: When your partner is asleep or just lying with her eyes closed, gently kiss the spot below her brow bone. This is one of the most intimate of all types of kissing, aimed at the heart.
Do this to someone you have feelings for to show her that you deeply care for her. Her lips are there for the taking but you decided to kiss her eyes. Tender gestures mean a lot to women!
8) Lick-and-Blow Kissing: Lick your partner's lips, then gently blow on them - the sudden cool blast is very sensual. This works well when you’re fighting and she won’t talk - you will communicate more by kissing rather than pursuing the argument.
9) Tickle Kiss: While French kissing, stroke your tongue across the roof of your partner's mouth to make the kiss more erotic.
10) Ice Kiss: Drink something icy or pass an ice cube from your mouth to hers while French kissing. It might feel weird at first, but you get used to the feeling after a while. Best done during summer!
11) Steam Kiss: This is a variation of Ice Kiss. You (or your partner) must drink hot tea, cocoa or coffee before kissing for a steamy French Kiss (literally).
Strawberry, grapes or cherries can be eaten differently...
Just place a small piece of juicy fruit between your lips and let your partner nibble the fruit until it breaks.
This is among the most sensual of all types of kissing, a sticky kiss that needs follow-up; you can either wash up or continue French kissing… I’d choose the latter ;)
14) Whispering Kiss: Whisper sweet nothings while kissing her lips. She can reciprocate by whispering or kissing back.
15) French Kiss: This is the most popular of all types of kissing, and for good reason. It sends a message of desire, which can easily turn into fiery passion. This kiss is also the longest to execute, as it can be done over and over.
16) Naughty-Dog Kiss: Used on her breasts, this kiss is one of the most erotic types of kissing, perfect for stimulating her during foreplay. Allow your tongue to relax (think of a dog panting on a hot summer’s day), then starting at the base of her breast, do a large lap that finishes at the tip of her nipple with a gentle flick.
17) Deep Kiss: A kiss in which the tongue is extended deep into the partner's mouth. deep -kiss (d p k s ) v. deep kiss
18) Tongue kiss: This involves touching your tongue with your partner's and it can be quite a pleasant experience. A French kiss is a kiss in which one participant's tongue touches the partner's lips or tongue and usually enters his or her mouth.
Swift, sensual, playful or passionate, all these types of kissing depend on your mood and the degree of intimacy with your partner. Kissing is a wonderful way of showing your playful and cuddly side. No two kisses are ever the same, and each one feels better than the last.
So, how do you keep kissing exciting and fun?